One-time payment. No membership required.
- FREE shipping within the USA
- 30 DAY money back guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Payment plans available
NexStride is a portable device that attaches to any cane or walking aid to enable walking or moving
- Simple and portable - can easily move from one walking aid to another
- Easy to set up - no online registration
- Anyone can use NexStride - no phone app or bluetooth needed for use
The proven technology in NexStride has been available for years, we’ve just made it more portable and accessible than ever.
Audio and visual cueing enables walking and moving.
NexStride users are able to overcome the anxiety and self-doubt around walking.
Adding NexStride to your life enables you to...
- Attend events you weren’t able to before
- Have more independence and freedom in and out of your home
Your Purchase Includes…
- NexStride unit with rechargeable battery installed
- Hand controller
- Attachment bands
- USB wall adapter for charging
- Retractable USB cable
- User guide
The user guide included in the box contains easy-to-follow instructions for attaching the NexStride unit and hand controller. Instructions for use and charging the battery are also included.
NexStride was designed to be easy-to-use and accessible for all - there are no apps to download or online registration forms to complete. As long as it's charged, you’re ready to go.
- Main unit dimensions: 4.2” x 2” x 1.5”
- Main unit weight: 6oz
- Battery life: 6.5 hours of continuous use at maximum volume, with laser enabled.
- Attachment bands support cane, walking frame, and walking pole dimensions of 0.79”-2.5”
NexStride is 100% free for veterans - ask at the VA.
Ways to Pay
- All major credit cards are accepted
- Amazon Pay
- Google Pay
- Klarna for interest-free payment installments
Regain freedom and independence, and reduce fall risk with NexStride.
NexStride: Keep Moving Forward